Hi there! |
I have put together some FAQ. Please read them before asking anything! starsandpolkadots.deviantart.c…
Some quick notes:
* I DON'T DO REQUESTS! STOP ASKING ME!
* Art trades are FRIENDS ONLY, if anything at all. I just don't have the time for them right now.
Requests, Art Trades and Commissions
* I don't do requests!
* I do not desire critiques! And this is not your cue to give me a lecture about how important critique is and that I'm a spineless creature who doesn't care about improvement in art and who only wants ass kissing comments.
I don't want ass kissing comments. I do care. I know my weakest points. Hell, I'm my own, WORST critic and I want to improve. All the damn time. I just have my own sources and methods of doing so, at my own pace, and over all these years, I figured that critiques from random strangers (and sometimes even friends) never actually helped me in that particular pursuit.
I don't ask you to understand. Just accept it, please!
* This, however, does not mean that you aren't welcome to point out any BLATANTLY OBVIOUS and PAINFUL-TO-LOOK-AT flaw in my works. Such as... when a character has two left hands/feet and such. xD
* That being said, what I care most about in THIS place is the FUN. I love having fun with my art and while DA isn't a source of technical improvement for me, it proved to be a super entertaining place with lots of cool and inspiring people to talk to! I'd like to leave it at that. Come talk to me, bros! Let's have fun!
* I appreciate people reading the stuff I write under my pictures! It can be a bit grating when you're putting information into the artist's comments and nobody actually reads them and just asks about the stuff THAT IS ALREADY THERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ instead.
* I don't like trolling/hateful/pointless comments. Please don't leave 'em here. This is a happy place in which I like to share the stuff I love making and talk with people about it who like it as well!
* So, basically: If you don't like what you see... fine! Perfectly fine! But I'd suggest you to go and find something you DO like instead of wasting your time with leaving me pointless comments of disapproval that I honestly don't give a damn about and that are also annoying as hell.