Another TCS dump! (Once again, a very sketchy one!)
Don’t like? Don’t comment. !General note about my universe!
If you care to read on, please be warned:
My characters enter all kinds of situations; situations I feel like putting them in for various world building (and sometimes personal) reasons. Some are fun, some are weird, some are stupid, some may seem a bit over the top and some are just plain depressing. All of them are realistic though (unless I switch to my sort-of-apocalypse AU), and, as we all know, reality can be a bit of a pain in the ass. It doesn't always have to be the case but there's a good chance that not-so-funny stuff gets mentioned when I post my work!
If you don’t want to read about things that might bother and/or be inconvenient to you (such as drug abuse, suicide attempts, character deaths, premarital sex, illegitimate children, etc.) - please don't read on!
For the others who - just like me - get a kick out of „torturing“ OCs… yay! Feel free to go on!
1) Declan and his little family - a summary. I don't think I have to mention what picture I used as a ref for Declan. Just a sketch.
2) Orla and Mick as zombie hunters. Already threw the one of Kieran into the dump before. I'd love to draw some more and polish them all up!
3) A drawing of Rachel, Kieran's best friend.
4) The O'Connell brothers, at Malachy's wedding in 2004. BABY DECLAN!
I don’t know what they got so excited about but I’m sure Sarah does since she was the one who took the photo. She keeps it in her wallet to this very day.
The three of them made a promise that day: they would never get out of touch and always be there for each other, at least in those very important moments of their lives, such as weddings, childbirths or, as they joked, Declan’s first record deal party. They would be there for each other, no matter what happens and no matter the circumstances.
A simple promise and yet it’s one not all of them can keep.
5) James and Mick in a cutesy style, totally inspired by Sofia aka
6) A super fast sketch of Charlie and James in Luke's bar. Used a random ref from Google for Charlie’s pose. I don’t know why Charlie is miffed here but what I do
know is that situations like this one happen quite often. James has been working at Luke’s club for some years at this point and I think that he has encountered all kinds of people by now and gave all kinds of (terrible) life advice. His favourite regulars are forever and always his best friend and Luke himself, though. xD While I have no idea why anyone would pour their heart out to James
I really love the thought of these two bothering him about all kinds of crap. It’s especially fun thinking about Luke doing it. xD
Once again, this has been it!
All these creeps belong to me for all eternity!